Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Long Time...Again.... :) (with pics!)

OH MY GOSH! I was hoping to write on the blog a lot more, but some pretty awesome happened and I just didn't have time. Can I say I have a life now? LoL
So, Jace does like me. In fact, he loves me. And I love him back! How good it feels to say that!!!
We're going to prom together! Its next Friday. I absolutely love my dress. Here's a pic (if you're reading this Jace, avert your eyes! Its supposed to be a surprise!) :)




I just barley fit into it. I've been dieting and exercising since last Friday and I've already gotten small enough to fit! YAY! I would like to make it more comfortable, so I'm going to keep doing my wonderfully healthy habits so I fit into even better.

So...yeah. Lots of other stuff has happened. I don't want to talk about all of it. Lets say there's complications with my relationship with Jace. He and his ex girlfriend, Kaylein, went a little to far and now she's accusing him of something he didn't do. I am so worried for him! I know he didn't do what she is saying he's done, and I know that others will see that eventually, but there is such things that he has to go through!! I hope everything that is supposed to happen will and Jace will be free of all the things he's done.

Fun stuff has happened too. I went bowling with Aimee, Deanna, and Kenzie the other day. It was so much fun! Here are some pics of that...







It was a great time, getting to goof off with my buddies from school! I loved it.
Otherwise, life has gone on as normal...sort of. IDK, a lot of stuff has changed for the better. Life is so exciting and wonderful now!

No comments: