Friday, January 9, 2009

Phone Pics

I got a new memory card for my phone for Christmas, so I can finally show you the awesome pics on my phone! I hope you like them! A pic of me and Virginia in our Chem. class together.
Sarah fell asleep in her high chair

Christian sleeping


This is my favorite pic of Sarah! She is so cute!



A copy of the pics of Sarah on her 1st Birthday




Nene took this pic way back when we first got our pic phones






A pic of my bested bud, MaIsHa


I don't know about you, but I think this is my favorite pic of myself. I tried to copy it horribly a while ago, but it could never turn out like this. (Its my new profile pic)




A pic of Kenzie's shoe. That's all she would let me take when I wanted one for her caller ID



Katey looking perfectly spiffy with frosting on her nose.





Evelyn, being her beautiful self



Deanna. I took a surprise pic and she didn't know it.



Christian in his glasses




Christian and Gabby (don't they look like twinners?)





Carrie and I






Baby Lola, my new little cousin



Anne Marie, being goofy





Aimee at the New Year's Eve Party
P.S. If any of my friends are upset cuz they're not on here, maybe they should let me take the dang picture already! LoL

No comments: