Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday...TO ME!

Hey everyone! I thought I'd just pop in and say something since its my special day. Today I turned....*cough, cough* If you don't know...you don't need to! LoL! But yeah, lets just say I'm old enough to date now. :)
My birthday was pretty awesome! Here are some of my favorites of the day:
Fave Present: an awesome makeover planned for the date of my sweet 16 party
Fave Food: homemade sushi! THANKS DAD!!!
Fave Thing that Happened: Jace and Brady stopped by to give me a present (reses peanutbutter cups, mmm!) and stayed for cake and ice cream. It was so much fun!

The other presents I recieved are David Archuletta's CD, an awesome ring from Lia Sophia, some bendable headphones, a keychain, keys to no where(courtesy of my Grandpa Bitner), $36, and a book all about my fave prophet, Gordon B. Hinkley.

So...talk to you later!
(If I can convice my mommy to share I'll have some pics from tonight :])

No comments: