Monday, July 28, 2008

First Day...WOOT!


Hey all my wonderful friends and family! I can see by the way you're reading this, you successfully found my awesome blog spot! :) I am excited to be able to write a record of my everyday life for you and the future generation (if any of them are interested. Hehe). I guess I'll start by describing myself by what I am today.
I have shoulder length light brown hair which is always an annoyance to me. It has just enough natural curl to do nothing but tangle in the back. I'm surprised its actually lasted this long. I usually cut it way before this. But anyway, most people like it long, so I'm trying something new.
I'm not sure what color my eyes are. Sometimes they're green, sometimes they're blue, sometimes they're hazel. They seem to change colors with my mood.
I'm sort of...heavily built. Sure, I know you're all going to tell me over and over that I'm not fat, but lets face it, I'm over 20 lbs. overweight. I did Weight Watchers for a little while and lost 11 lbs, but then I got sick of counting points and gained it all back, plus more. In fact, when I got back from Trek last Saturday I weighed myself and I was back to the weight I was at before I did Weight Watchers. NO FAIR!!!
I really love my legs! He he, I know, it sounds really stuck up, but I really love them! I have such nice ankles! And my calf's have such a nice shape......Sorry! HAHA! I can even find fault there, as my feet are disgusting! I inherited my dad's not so awesome ingrown tonails and they kill!
Now that we're done with the physical stuff, to my mind. Others say I'm really smart. Sometimes I believe them, sometimes I don't, depending on how tired I am. I love to read and I'll admit I am very fast. I read the first three books in the Twilight Series in three days. The first one only took me six hours. I'm also writing my own books, so I guess you could call me an aspiring author. One book I'm way into, "Jadith's Beginning", is way far...well...farther than any of my books have been before. Its pretty good, if I do say so myself. I can't tell you what its about though, because then I run out of ideas for it. I'm already having trouble with writer's block, so I don't need help from overly eager readers. The other book isn't very far in and I'm not sure whether I'm going to continue writing it or not. Its about a girl named Becky, and I might make that the title. Anyway, I'm also good in all my classes in school (or at least I would be if I was in school right now).
Well, I guess that's enough about me for now. I'll be sure to get on and update ASAP. See ya! :)


P.S. I'll try and add pics later if they let me edit my blogs. If not, there will be some in the next one.

No comments: