Okay, I'm sure you won't be surprised that I'm becoming more confused by the day. This is all part of growing up, right? Finding yourself and the people you best associate with. Does it really have to be so hard though?!?
First...boys. I know, I know, you are all sick and tired of hearing about all of it. You're probably sitting there banging your head against the computer screen, begging that I'll end it soon and that you can move on with your life. If you are one of those people the joke's on you! I don't make you read this nonsense, you just do. So who here doesn't have a life? YOU!!! :) HAH!
Anyway, things with QM are moving just as slowly as before. Sure, we flirt a little, talk a little, and I still like him... a little. Its starting to become too much of a hassle to keep up the relationship though. I still blatantly talk to him about other guys...hehe, cruel I know, but it keeps his ego down. I know he still is convinced that I like him, and sure, he's still right. If he's going to make me doubt about him all the time, though, I will do the same thing to him. Muahahahaha!
I am also still head over heels in love with...someone. For reasons known by very little(if you don't know you're not supposed to) I will never use his name here on the blog, unless we go out. He is still as perfect as ever and I can't stop thinking about him. Even though he's so much older than I am, I will never doubt that we are meant to at least date at some point in our lives.
And now there's...well, we'll call him Brace(he wears a leg brace in PE). I have PE and World Studies with him. I always thought that he was a big headed, egotistical, extremely RUDE jerk head. Now...I'm not so sure. He has been pretty nice, especially today. My new nickname with him is All Star. I don't know what has made him be so nice lately. I have never talked with him before, and we don't have any of the same friends. I don't know, its...well...confusing! Today we were in World Studies together and the teacher called us both up to get our papers. He touched the small of my back. He leaned into my ear and whispered, "Hey there All Star."I don't even know why that should be so important, but I was flabbergasted. Here was this popular guy that I know at least three girls like and flirt with and are always floating around him, and he was talking to ME!!! I really don't know him enough to really like him though. For now he's just someone who...intrigues me.
I'll talk about friends in my next post or add on to this one later. I have to go for now though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment