Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Awesome UEA Weekend 2008

This week school ended on Wednesday. I partied pretty hard all weekend and now I'm almost glad its over. I am so tired now. And I miss certain someones.....hehe.......
On Wednesday after school I had my AVID Club Swimming Party, and it was ok. Except there was no one really swimming. Four people swam, two of them being me and Deanna. It was pretty sad. But I had fun and I think everyone else did too.
Then at around six, my ward's YW volleyball team had our second tournament game. We won and waited around the stake center until seven to play our last game. This one was all important, as the winning team would go on to regionals. Everyone was excited as the game went on. We won the first game, then the opposing team won the next one. There was a tie breaker round and we got tied 14 to 14. The tension rose and we took the last serve. By an awesome serve by Kelsey, WE WON!!! Our ward is going to REGIONALS!!! WOO!!!
Then on Thursday morning I was woken early by my mom to go on an emergency babysitting job. It was pretty fun and it wasn't very long. When I got home we deep cleaned the house. Let me tell you, three hours of hard work can really go a long way.
Then Lindsay and I went to Maisha and Lindy's house for a SLEEP OVER! It was so fun! We first played night games with Brian, Adam, Dane, and Brady(some boys from our neighborhood, the first one being my totally awesome cousin). When Brady went home us girls went to Wal Mart and bought some awesome matching socks and shirts(which are actually pretty ugly, but its all in good fun). Then we went Chinese Fire Drilling. It was way super fun! :)
Friday was a day spent with my mom's side. The older kids hung out while the adults took the smaller children to "Little Haunts", which was a type of Trick Or Treating up at a pioneer based park. Then after a yummy dinner, my parents took me, Christian, Lindsay, and Felicity to The Haunted Village. It was so scary! Really though, I had lots of fun. Then we went to an Artic Circle for ice cream and there was a totally cute cashier there. Hehe....no surprise to you that I somehow start talking about guys again.
Then yesterday my family and I went to Lagoon, an awesome amusement park nearby our house. We had lots of fun hanging out as a family. Later on in the day Lindy, Maisha, and their little sister Jacie joined us. It was so much fun to hang out and check out the rides and hot (or not so hot) guys. I rode some rides that I probably wouldn't have without them being there. I've found out now that I'm not much of a thrill person. I had a lot of fun.
Now I've had an awesome Sunday so far. I got to see my big crush(*sigh* he's so perfect) and we even interacted a little more than just looking at eachother from afar as we usually do. I am also looking forward to a fireside tonight. It seems that someone is very determined that we be there, because they asked my dad to lead the music, my mom to bring refreshments, and me to say the prayer. I'll report on it later.
I'm sorry that its been a while since I've written a really detailed blog. My life right now feels like a broken record and every day has been pretty much the same. I'm hoping to switch it up a little. I've also got some stuff to tell yout that's been up with QM, but this isn't the right blog to write it.
Talk to you another time!

No comments: