OK, so I told you all my guy problems in the last post. Now, its time for my friends....
So, there are a lot of people that say their my "Best Friend" now. I actually have a Best Friend and a Best Best Friend and even a BEST Best Best Friend. Here's a hint, my Triple Best knows stuff about me that no one else knows(shared in the back of a seat less van. :-) ). But those of my other best friends who read this shouldn't be hurt by not being top dog. You're above the rest of them at least...
Some of my other friends don't even act like real friends!!! They are so mean to me and others sometimes and I just can't stand it! One of my friends really overreacted to something so small and just let all this crap out on me. Then she offended me right in front of the rest of my friends. I really love her, but it hurts to hear things like this from one of my "friends". There are many "friends" like this. It is really starting to bug me, and bad!!!
Then there are some friends who I am nice to, but I'm not really that close to them. I feel bad, because these people always act like I'm there best friend. They aren't even close to that, and sometimes they really get on my nerves. I guess this is what my mom must feel like. Its just that I can't be mean. Like, ever! I feel so sorry for people that I have to be nice. I wish I could be mean, so that I wouldn't feel so guilty all the time.
Oh, and by the way, I have an update on "Brace". He is a big, pig headed jerk! I knew this before, I just didn't want to admit it to myself. He totally ignored me today. I guess I'm only important to him when I can help him win a stupid volleyball game. Just goes to show, you have to be careful who you trust. I may seem really fickle, liking a guy and then two days being totally sick of him. But to reinstate the old cliché, "The heart wants (or doesn't want) what the heart wants".
No comments:
Post a Comment