Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Heartbreak...Sort Of

The last few days have been a living inferno for me. I was always either really mad or really sad. The happiness that some of you may have seen was just a really convincing mask. :(
To prove my point, let me share something I wrote just recently:
Slowly Dying
Feel like crying,
slowly dying,
waiting for your stupid
smile to stop.
When you're trying,
slowly dying,
to make me
feel a little better...
Can't you see I'm
slowly dying
from all the pain
you cause?
You fault that I am
slowly dying
from a broken heart.
The room where sleep finds me,
slowly dying,
is the only peace I have.
Yet as I lie there,
slowly dying,
you jest and tease
my heart and soul.
Oh just for you I'm
slowly dying
and you don't even
know.
See? Thoroughly depressed...Sort of. At the end of this very dark tunnel I found a small ray of light. He shall remain nameless until I'm sure of how I feel. But lets just say its someone that no one would expect me to like.

No comments: