I love when December 1st rolls around and you start counting down to Christmas! (BTW, its 9 days left!!)
Considering the last time I wrote was November twenty something.... A lot of stuff have happened.... DUH!
Lately I've been really tempted to just forget about all the dumb code stuff with the guys and writing how I really feel. I haven't given any of them the adress to my blog, but you never know.
So, I'm still not really sure how I feel about QM. Our friendship has left the awkward stage and I can finally just be myself around him again. Except that means more flirting with him, and that means uncertainty about how I really feel about him. I still like OSG and the...other guy.... This thing with QM is just so confusing.
You see, QM is kind of sending signals that he may like me. I feel like a jerk because lately I've been saying that I don't like him, and he knows about OSG. He keeps acting like he's going to tell him, and for some reason he feels like its his duty to tell me over and over that it probably won't ever work out and that I'm too young. He says he isn't going to have a girlfriend until he's back from his mission, but you never know for sure. I was so sure that after seventh grade I was going to wait until my sixteenth birthday. Then I went out with....*shudder*.
I'm sure QM will be disgusted if he ever reads this. We had a debate today why girls think they need a boyfriend and why boys think they need a girlfriend. The only reason he could come up with is that the boys who "need" a girlfriend is because they think the girl in question is hot. I'm just positive there has to be something else, but you never know with those dumb, hard to get boys. We also talked about how the human race is just one parasite feeding off another, but that's a totally different story. Maybe that's what Maish and I will cover in our totally "deep" blog that we share.
On a different note, friend drama has been to a minimum lately, but its sad because I haven't been able to hang out with people as much as I would like to. My mom has everyday of December planned up to the 25th, and then my bestest buds all have performances and stuff. Its all good though, because I will be able to hang with them a lot at an upcoming YW sleepover. :)
Here's a shout out to all the awesome Christmas junkies! Love you all!
PS, I'll try to write more often, I promise! The next region dance is on Saturday, so I'm sure I'll have something to write about it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment