Monday, September 15, 2008

YAY! The Quarter Worked!!!

I am so so so happy! Hehe, you know how I told you about how the boy I like second gave me the twenty pennies? Well today I gave the quarter and it was so awesome! Well, he got hurt playing his soccor game so I wanted to make him feel better. So I came up to him and said, "____, I have a surprise for you!" He asked what so I said, "Give me your hand." Hehe......
Sorry, kinda zoned out there for a minute. Anyway, he held out his hand and said, "If its a piece of paper, you're getting it back." Then I dropped the quarter in his palm. He looked at it and asked what it was for. I explained how I felt bad for not doing anything for the twenty pennies. I exlained that the quarter was the pennies plus interest. He just looked at it for a second, and I was worried I had creeped him out. Then he smiled and said, "But now I feel bad because I didn't do anything for the quarter. Now I'll have to give you two quarters." "No, you won't have to," I assured him. But then he smiled at me and said, "But I'm going to."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOO! I am on a high right now. Seriously, now that I'm looking at the writing about it, it doesn't seem like a big deal, but still! WOOT! :D
*******************************************************************
P.S. (written on 9/16/08) He gave me 75 cents today! I walked by his locker on the way to Seminary and he said, "Alexis! I have a surprise for you!" I grinned(and I think blushed) and said, "Oh, you do?" And he handed me the quarters. I told him that I'd just have to give him more money the next time I saw him, and he said, "I know, I know." YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

No comments: