Monday, September 22, 2008

Crazy, CRAZY Weekend

Wow, this weekend was very busy and way full of fun. From Friday during third period to Sunday night, I was always doing something.
I guess we'll start with third period on Friday. Quarter Man(that's what I'll call him here on the blog), my other friend, and I were joking around while doing what we were supposed to. All of a sudden, QM got real quiet. Then seriously he asked me, "So... do you have a date to the Homecoming Dance yet?" I, being the stupid person I am, told him that since I'm not sixteen yet that I wasn't going. He said quickly and said, "Oh yeah, I'm not either. Good for us, huh?" Then he changed the subject. How weird huh? I mean, he was totally acting like he likes me, but sometimes I still wonder. You'll see why when I talk about Saturday.
Anyway, on Friday I also got to hang out with the peeps in the ward. It was way fun! We didn't do much, but it was still fun.
On Saturday, it was my week to go shopping with my parents. We went to Carl's Jr. for breakfast, and then we headed to my Uncle Seth's house to help him move. Way fun... Then we went shopping for the groceries and headed home.
I also went to Deanna and Makenzie's region dance. It was SO much fun! I wasn't sure if QM was going to be there (he had a wedding), but I had been determined to have a good time anyway. The first guy I danced with was this guy named Josh that goes to a different high school than I do. He was really nice. He was blond and cute and funny. :) Then I danced with my friend, Jessica's, cousin. He was pretty cool too(it was awkward because I found out today he's in my math class. Weird huh?). Then Deanna came up to me and smiled at me. Of course, I rushed to the refreshment room(because that's where he'd be) and "got a Sprite". QM was there! He came up and said hi and we talked for a little while. Then, of course, he was asked to dance before I could ask him. Sad...but that's not the worst part. It was during that first dance that he was there for. I was resigned to the fact that I wouldn't be dancing with him and was scheming how I would ask him at the next slow song. But suddenly, I heard him whispering from behind, "ALEXIS!" I turn around and see him with his best friend, a boy I do NOT care for, and was whisper shouting, "He wants to dance with you!" I did dance with the boy, but I didn't like it much. (That's why I sometimes wonder wheter QM likes me or not.) And don't worry, the story ends happy! QM and I danced to "L.O.V.E" by Frank Sinatra. Hehe! Oh, and I taught him to dance a line dance that Maisha, Lindy, and Katey taught me. He's invited me to help him change all the line dances next time there's a region dance. YAY!
Sunday was the big, Hill family woop-de-doo. I had lots of fun hanging with my family. I loved seeing them all again.
So yeah, that was my crazy weekend.

No comments: