Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random Stuff To Talk About

Hi hi! What's up my faithful readers(if there are any out there)! If any of you care, its my thirtieth post! YAY ME!
Hehe, anyways, what to talk about? Um.... my super awesome new back ground? If any of you don't get it, its supposed to be like the cover of Breaking Dawn. I know pretty awesome, right? I also love my new blinkies. My fave is the Twilight Addict one. Its freakin awesome!
...
Boys! Ah, how to begin? Hm.... well I walked part of the way home with one of the boys I like(not the one I like the most, but the one I flirt with every other day). It was pretty awesome. I'm almost afraid to list details here in case any of my friends recognize this story when I tell it later (with a scoff like I'm disgusted with it. I'm such a great actress! LOL!) and deduce who I like. Anyway, it was so funny. He gave me like, twenty pennies. What happened was, he just pulled out a pocketful of all the pennies he had and said, "Who wants a penny?" His other friend and I jumped his side. He handed one to me, one to him, and one to my other friend who was with us(she's the one I'm worried about the most when it comes to reading this story. She'll know for sure who I'm talking about, and I'm worried about her telling everyone else). Then she said, "Hey, who wants my penny?" Again, me and the other boy ran to her, but she gave it to me. Then the guy I like kept giving me and my friend pennies(which she'd just give to me) and his friend just stared on. HAHA! Finally he said, "You know what..." and dumped them all in my hand! Then his friend gave me the only penny he had gotten. I'm going to go to school with a quarter in my pocket just for the guy I like(his pennies back, plus interest). I'll see how long I can keep that up... It seems he's too distracted to flirt lately. I wonder what's on his mind...

Oh yeah! I AM SO PISSED!!!! This guy I totally hate was going to go to a different school, but now he's BACK! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD! If you know who Black Licorice is, then you know who this is. He's my cousin's ex-boyfriend, and he ruined her life. Of course, I hated him before he did that. I don't know why, but I didn't like him from the very beginning. Even before they went out I hated him. He was going to go to a different school to avoid the "rumors" my cousin is spreading about him, but now he's back! GRR! And, get this, he's in my freaking PE class! Ooh, when I saw him on Thursday, I just wanted to throw a basketball at the back of his head.

But yeah...........That felt good to get out. Now, what else has happened lately...? Nothing much... Wow, my life is kind of boring sometimes, huh? Well, I guess I'll talk to you later.

No comments: