AH! As you can see from the title, I'm at Death Con 1 here! I can't believe this! I thought I was hiding my feelings really well. I guess not though...
Anyway, here's what happened. Yesterday I was talking to one of my friends in our class with QM. I was talking about "you know who" which is what I call him in that class. Suddenly, he came up to me and said, "Alexis, you should really tell me who you know who is." I just shook my head and said, "I can't. Its a girl rule that I can't tell guys about that kind of stuff." We argued back and forth whether I should tell him or not. But then he said, "Well, I'm pretty sure I know what it is anyways." Of course, I told him he didn't. Then he said he did and I asked him what I would do if I knew what he knew. He said, "You'd blush a lot and transfer out of the class."
When I asked him to tell me what he thought he knew, he told me it was a "guy rule"(yeah, I guess I deserve that) that he couldn't tell me. So I had my friend do some secret agent snooping and she said that he thinks that who know who...IS HIM! AH!!!!
I don't know for sure how I should react. I've had a lot of very good suggestions, but I'm still not sure what to go with. My wise mother has had the best suggestion yet, and the one I think I'll go with. She said that if he tells me that he thinks I like him to just say calmly, "Yep, I guess you caught me, huh?" That sounds like a very good idea...but I don't know if I can pull it off. Then there comes the big thing about whether he likes me or not. I mean, either way it would be a big change betweent he both of us. As you can tell from my other entries, I'm pretty sure he likes me too, but not entirely. It really sucks!
No comments:
Post a Comment