MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I love Halloween! This year it was more awesome than the rest because this was the first time that I can remember that I had school off! Yay!
So we started the morning early with Gabby and Christian's school's Costume Parade. All the costumes were so cute! I also got some outside perspective on how short CJ really is! HOLY COW is he short!!! Haha! It was lots of fun.
Later that night we had some family over. We had the Bitners over, along with Marnee and Dan. It was fun at first, but I quickly got the feeling that I was drowning. I don't know what it was, but being in a house with that many people made me feel a little overwhelmed. Ok, maybe not a little overwhelmed, it was a LOT overwhelmed. I was so happy when we finally took the kids Trick or Treating.
We only stayed with the little kids for a while. Then we met up with Maisha and Lindy to do some Trick or Treating of our own. We also hung out with Jace(which was almost weird because we never see him anymore), Brady, and their little sister, Lindsay. It was great!
We headed for the richer neighborhood and I saw a few people from my old ward. The great thing about that neighborhood is you get more chocolate than anywhere else.
After we were done, we came home and hung out at the house for a while, watching a seemingly undending stream of all the Simpsons Halloween Specials. It was fun.
Maisha and Lindy had to go home then. It was a sad parting, but we were optimistic, because we'd be seeing each other bright and early the next morning. And I mean early.
No comments:
Post a Comment