Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Lot...

Ok, a lot has happened since I last wrote. I'll try to give skinny versions so that I can get it done fast, but I'm not sure I can skinny them up without taking away from the story.
First of all, QM does for sure know I like him. Nothing's going to come of it though. We've talked a little and even flirted like we used to. Of course he said, "I'm not dating you right now!" when I asked him when his birthday was(really, I was just wondering. I wasn't going to ask him, and I told him so). But it seems a little awkward sometimes, knowing he knows. Its like I'm holding myself back because I don't want to freak him out. I really don't like it. So, I think I'm subconciously pushing myself away from him, and it really sucks.
So I have started searching my options and I found...Shane. Now, I've only just met him, so I doubt anything can come of it just yet...but he's so sweet! :)
Anyway, guess what I did today? (BTW, today is October 4, just to clarify, since I'm adding on to this post) I got... CONTACTS! Yep, I went to the eye doctor and they handed over my perscription! Woot! My back up glasses are coming in six days. :)

1 comment:

Maisha said...

Ha ha, I love reading your blog because it's like a repeat of what you tell me. It's also funny because I'm there for a lot of what you write about. I love this entry. I like how you wrote it. It made me very curious about shane.