Saturday, November 22, 2008

I know, I know...Its been a while...

Wassup everybody?!? :] Its been a while since I've actually written anything about my actual life and I guess I should fill you in the best I can.
Friends first. The drama between all of my friends has settled down for a little while. I guess that's a good thing. Except now that things are so quiet, I'm realizing just who gets on my nerves the most. Like this girl in my PE class (no names will be mentioned, since I don't want her to maybe run into this and get her feelings hurt). I won't tell you any specifics, but lets just say she likes QM too and with her awkwardness she has scared him away. Last time it got so bad he hid behind the bleachers the whole class.
That was all good with me though. I still like QM, but he definitely does know now, and I just... Well, I've gotten interested in more guys and I realize I may not like him as much as some of the others. Like...Orange Shirt Guy. I really, really, REALLY like him! (Don't know his name? Just ask me. :] ) He's so nice and cute and stuff...*sigh*. Anywho, there are others. They just aren't as important as QM and OSG. I've decided(Idk if I've already said this, so I'll just say it now) that I like all boys(almost), I just have my favorites. :]
Also, right now I am watching the BYU/UofU game of the year. I can't wait! GO UTES! Right now its the 3rd quarter, BYU in possesion, U leading by ten points. :] I'll probably write a new post after we totally SPANK BYU. :] Lol, I just put this stuff in because most of my friends are Y fans. I love you all!

No comments: