Sunday, November 2, 2008

Awesome Volleyball Games!

Regionals at Volleyball have been awesome! I am getting better each time I play, and I think I may have finally found my favorite sport! (All my friends remember that now! Those email tests about your friends ask questions about favorites all the time.)
I am probably best at serving. I may not be the best on the team, but I am really good. I get it over almost everytime. The only times I didn't get it over it went to the same spot in the net though, so I know what I have to work on.
We have only lost 2 games the entire season, and both of those games has been at regionals. Its okay that we lost to one of these teams, because they were REALLY good! I'm al little dissapointed at losing the other game, because it was very close. Our teams were equally matched. It was fun playing though. :)
Our next games are on Thursday at five. I can't wait!!!

No comments: