Sunday, August 17, 2008

I Feel Insomniac!

Man, I've really been having trouble sleeping lately. It sucks! I'm constantly yawning and everyday I find a way to get back to my bedroom and "accidentally" take a nap. I have been unable to fall asleep and then when I do, I keep having very vivid dreams about the guy I like (who's name will not be mentioned here) that wake me up. So, of course, last night, I decided to try something new and took a sleeping pill. It worked great, but I still woke up tired today. My mom says that when you loose a lot of sleep, your body keeps track, and you won't feel right until you've made up that sleep. I guess I have a lot of sleep to catch up on, and I better be quick about it.
School starts in ONE WEEK! Can you believe it? I am seven days away from having to get up at 5:30 in the morning and having six hours of my day to day life sucked away.
My mom also wants me to get a job soon. That is really going to suck! I don't know how I'll get there except by the local bus system, but they take me to a very limited choice of places. But if I want to take driver's ed next semester, I need to come up with one hundred dollars plus whatever the insurance is going to cost me. And I think that if I'm going to get my licence, I might as well get a car so I don't always have to ask my parents to use the... *shudders* van. I'm still not 100% convinced that I'm ready to drive, but I guess I can try. I get two chances to take driver's ed at the school, then I'll have to spend a lot more money to do it through the city.
This week was okay. Friday night was way fun! First, Katey hung out at my house for a while, then I went with her to her house. We waited there for a while, waiting for our friends. Then Lindy and I went back to my house to go get Lindsay. After we got Lindsay, Maisha, Adam, Lindsay, Lindy, and I got to meet Katey's friends, David and Kyle. They were...OK, I guess. Really though, they seemed like jerks to me. Oh well. Anyway, we just sat in front of Katey's house for a long time, just texting each other and messing around. Then Lindy, Maisha, Adam, Lindsay, and I went and "Oreo-ed" some neighbor's van. It was way fun! (For those of you who don't know what "Oreo-ing" entails, you take a package of Oreos and then you pull them apart, lick them, and stick them all over some one's car. WAY FUN!) After that, Lindsay and I went and got our stuff and we slept over at Maisha and Lindy's house. That was fun.
Then, the next morning after we got home, it was my turn for breakfast and shopping with my parents. Every week, my mom and dad take another of the kids with them shopping, and, since you can't go shopping on an empty stomach, to breakfast. We went to Cracker Barrel and then to Wal Mart. I got some new shoes and pants for school.
That's it. :)

No comments: