Monday, August 11, 2008

Ward Camp Out

Hey everyone. Sorry that I haven't posted this yet. I've been really tired...well, actually, I've just been really lazy. But anyway, Friday and Saturday was our Ward Campout. I didn't sleep there, but I did get to hang out with some awesome people from the ward. I didn't get many pictures, because I was too busy having lots of fun, but I did get a few. Enjoy! :) Lindsay, popping her gum. Yum!
Kaylien with Baby Fullmer, AJ drawing an awesome picture
Dad holding Sarah, Gabby talking to a friend, and Lindsay posing for a picture for Mom
Mom, Sarah, and Dad
AJ talking to ColbyHey its me.....ew! I should take this picture out right now! *Click*......*CLICK*..... Why can't I get it to delete? Oh well...
This was a fun time and I can't wait to go again next year! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lexi.
I love reading your stuff its fun and it makes me laugh. But you should take out that picture of my hair >:K

Lexi Lou said...

But Kenzie, its either your hair, or I'll get to your face later! :) LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Oh psh.
You can try I don't you will get it though 0:-)