Friday, August 1, 2008

Pictures!!!

Hey everyone! I found a bunch of awesome photos on my camera and I thought I'd share a bunch with you! :) This set is a bunch of my friends from my school. We're just goofing around and hanging out. It was way fun taking these pics!

This is Deanna, my most awesome buddy!

That's Evelyn and Deanna, hanging in advisory.


Here's me and Deanna. BFF's!

Wow! What a contrast. Love you Evelyn!

Me and Aimee, a little blurry!

Deanna on the Bus Ride at Hollywood Connections

RJ, the drama freak, Deanna, and my camera shy Makenzie

Hope you enjoyed these! :) If any of my friends from school are looking at these and wondering where they are, maybe they should have stayed still for two seconds and let me take the dang picture! LOL!

P.S. There is a caption for each picture. I don't know why some of them aren't showing up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments: