Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sophomore Orientation/Hello Stomp

Hello hello! :) Last Thursday was a lot of fun! I had my sophomore orientation in the morning and then the "Hello Stomp" later at night.
At the orientation the SBOs (student body officers) and the administration at the high school told us about how becoming sophomores was going to be and gave us a tour of the school so we could find our way around on Monday(can you believe school's going to start that soon?). Then we had some refreshments down in the caffateria. It was a lot of fun to see my friends again and compare schedules. Turns out I only have one class with Deanna, and then everyone else I've talked to I don't have any classes with. Sad... :(
Then later at night I came to the Hello Stomp with all the sophomores I had seen earlier, along with the juniors and seniors. It was way fun, and I got some pics.

Me and Evelyn, cutting a rug in the amplitheater

Evelyn in the hallway headed to the drinking fountain

Evelyn and Aimee posing in front of Aimee's new locker(I didn't notice she had blinked, or I would have taken the picture again, sorry!)

I had lots of fun dancing around and roaming the school. I got home around ten and slept in way late the next morning, which felt wonderful, let me tell you!

No comments: