(sighs)Ah! Last night's activity was so relaxing! We celebrated getting back from Trek alive (yes, I know, Trek was like, a month ago, but we haven't had an open Wed. until now) by having manicures, pedicures, and doing eachother's hair and make up. Sister Ivory gave me a foot massage that COULD NOT be beat, while Maisha did my make up. Then, while Maisha got her hair done, I did Tacey's make up. Then Maisha did my hair. And wouldn't you know it, I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!!! How smart am I?
Also, yesterday I had my good friend over, Kaitlyn Carlson. She was my best friend in my old ward, and I hadn't seen her in forever, so I invited her over to hang out. After showing her how my room had changed since she got there we played a few rounds of the board game, Life. It was so cool to hang out and talk with her again!
Well, life right now is pretty uneventful. We're getting ready for the school year by getting to bed earlier and going through our winter clothes to see what we'll need for school. Yep..........
So, that's life at the moment. Sorry I don't have much to write. See ya!
Forever Grateful to Lucy Lida Mathias Johnson!
-
Jason's grandma was the most amazing woman and I will be forever grateful
for the hand she had in raising the man I married! She is so loved and will
never...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment