Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Water Fight with Deanna and Kenzie

Hello! Yesterday, I got a phone call from Deanna. She invited me to her combined mutual activity, where they would be having a water fight. Need I say more? LOL! I snapped a few photos and I'd love to share them with you! Tehe!

Deanna and Kenzie. Just so you all know, Kenzie only agreed to one picture for me for the rest of her life, so I really cherish this photo.....though I warned her that I will try again someday! MUAHAHAHA!
My lovely Deanna
Me, all wet and soggy!
Jessica and her friend Sam
Eric, Kenzie, and Deanna(haha Kenzie! Got you again!)
Well, after a water fight what do you expect us to look like? HA! Anyway, I had LOADS of fun! Though there weren't any really interesting guys there. Oh well. I love hanging with Deanna and Kenzie, and now that school's starting, I'm looking forward to doing it a lot more often.

No comments: