Monday, August 11, 2008

My New School Schedule! DANG IT!

EW! I have no fun classes this year! My first year in high school is going to seriously suck! Here are my classes:
First Semester
1A Avid(a college prep class thing)
2A Spanish 1(I wanted German. :( )
3A Fitness for Life
4A World Studies-Honors
1B Intermediate Algebra
2B Chemistry 1-2 Honors
3B English 3-4 Honors
4B Seminary
Second Semester
1A Avid
2A Spanish 1
3A Seminary
4A World Studies-Honors
1B Intermediate Algebra
2B Chemistry 1-2 Honors
3B English 3-4 Honors
4B Divers Education

You see, it really sucks this year! :( The only fun classes have to look forward to are Seminary(which is sometimes fun, sometimes not), and Drivers Ed. The only problem with that class is that I'll have to pay for it myself, and I don't know if I'm ready to drive. I know, I am as atypical(ha! I still remember that vocab word from last year!) as a teenager can get! (Just to let you know, ATYPICAL means not typical. There's your Vocabulary Lesson for the day. :o) Oh well, I guess I'll just get used to it. :(

1 comment:

Emily said...

I hope with all of those honors class you will make it through baby! We will do our best to help as always though. love you!!!